Gmail - Compose Mail - priscilla.holbrook@gmail.com
I can go on, making an argument portraying Pro Life politicians as the bad guys. I can site incidents in which said Pro Lifers
and some pro choicers too, (for that matter,) act or vote for issues with disregard for the change constituents, people such as myself, trust them to achieve.
I'm Not going there. It's just so cumbersome a topic.
Here is my real point...this is actually what's on my mind:
What is the strangle hold on people causing the perpetuation of Roe v Wade?
We all know the virtues and downfalls of this case.
1. My first question is: "What, pray tell, is the problem with abortion ?
2. My second question is: "I lost my thought, but I'll update when I remember it
To get down to brass tacks, It is amazing that I'm trying to find out if Solicitor General Elena Kagan is pro choice before I
can give my thumbs up for her to serve...I want to stack the deck in my favor.
No comments:
Post a Comment