So men, I believe you know there's a difference between men and women. I believe this because you've told me you often enough. You have observed these differences, written on the subject....but, it occurs to me while you know there is a dramatic difference between the sexes, you don't actually know the defined, internal, abstract intangibles. I know this because there is no way any man will really ever get a glimpse at the female master plan. Conversely, women will never really know about male behavior in the way that women will never get a glimpse of the male master plan.
I know nothing about men...my thought is this, men and women achieve any level of relationship based on perceived trust each feels they have gained from the other. Now, TRUST...that's a wholly different abstraction which may well never be fully appreciated.
It is what it is and I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment